Hurting so bad here in Ohio...don't know where to turn to

by FreedomFrog 24 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Does anyone know of a forum I can go to to get lots of support? Cheeko's death has hit me pretty hard. I'm looking for a forum for ones who have lost close pets. The hurt is getting to much for me to bear alone.

Thanks!

FFrog

• z
    z

• JH
    JH

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your pet

Try this

http://www.petshub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

• DevonMcBride
  • kls
    kls

I don't know any but hope others can help. I truly know the feeling that hurts deep into your soul.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

I am sorry to hear about your pain, FF. Although it hurts, it must show your character, to care so deeply.

Brad

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

All I want to do is just turn off my emotions right now.

I'll check out those links!

Thanks!

• kls
    kls

FF it is hard to turn off your emotions but know that it does get better in time . Know that your pet had a great life with you.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

losing a pet is losing a member of your family. allow yourself to grieve, when your up to it get out old photos and laugh at the memories! feel good about the time you had with your pet. and be grateful for that time. and when you need to vent.. come here and we wont giggle when you blow snot bubbles, we'll just hand you a kleenex! hugs

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

((((FF)))))

It's hard to lose a valuable member of your family, I remember when I had to have 2 of my kitties' put down due to illnesses within a month of each other. They both lived a very long life, and it was better to end their suffering, but it didn't make it any easier. Do you have a special place you can go to feel better & think about Cheeko? Maybe make a scrapbook? I hope you feel better....and I won't giggle at snot bubbles either!

SK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit