z

• Neo
    Neo

No, it actually is 607-1914...

Neo

• scholar
    scholar

Pole

No it is not my phone number but it is a sacred calender date which is far superior to the demonic dates of 586 or 587 advanced by apostates who formerly believed and taught the significance of that year.Such people have no credibility as they are like the blind following the blind.

scholar

BA MA Studies in Religion

• Neo
    Neo
    the demonic dates of 586 or 587

ROFLOL!!

So, Neil, why are you running away from threads like Research on the validity of 1914 and Pivotal Date Stuff? Why do you always avoid a thread when you are cornered? When will you provide the answers for the questions that are being asked? Why, under a little pressure, do you forget attacking the argument instead of the person making it?

Neo

• gumby
    gumby
    Pole - BA and MA in Linguistics

Baaaaaaa maaaaaaaa

Gumby

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    scholar

BA MA Studies in Religion

I find it particularly interesting that the college from which scholar claims to have received his degrees doesn't offer degree programs in religion...

• Pole
    Pole

Scholar,

Gotcha!!! How did I know you'd open up this thread? :-):-)

Pole - of the as-Gumby-put-it-MAAAAA-BAAAAAA class

• Pole
    Pole
    No, it actually is 607-1914...

Lol, Neo.

• lurk
    lurk
    No it is not my phone number but it is a sacred calender date which is far superior to the demonic dates of 586 or 587 advanced by apostates who formerly believed and taught the significance of that year.Such people have no credibility as they are like the blind following the blind.

scholar are you saying :

that all historians are XJW's who that invented 586/7 ?or XJW's in some dastardly satanic plan

was 1799 a sacred calendar date ? what about 1874 ?

are the JW's that advanced the dates of 1799 and 1874 the blind leading the blind ?

lurk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit