Faith and the Meaning of Life For Bozos

by Farkel 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Those in this last group who actually believe God will kill them if they do not wake up strangers-with-hangovers in their own homes on weekends are called simply, ?dubs.? Dubs who get a perverted thrill out of waking up these strangers-with-hangovers on weekends are called ?spiritually strong true-believing horse?s patooties jerks.?

ROFL. ....

• avishai
    avishai

Dude, this so kicks ass!!!

But..................

I want more piano dammit!!

Nice to see your grumpy face around, farkel! missed ya!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL - f'n excellently said bro farkel. (a tad long winded for us tv generation ..but it was an enjoyable read bro and musta felt good to squeeze all that logic out ... must'nt leave that fundy puss in there or it festers ..

and the Farkel of the month is: Make up your OWN shit. They don?t have any exclusive franchise on making up shit, you know.

I will be quoting you on that! unclebruce

Hey Carmel, you want the set? I got all the questions tied up neatly in a bow if ya want 'em

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

Best 'Sunday Talk' I've sat through - thanks :)

• Celia
    Celia

Welcome back Farkel --- I wonder what my born-again friends would say and do if I gave this to read...

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Good to see you around, Farkel! Give me a buzz sometime.

That goes for me too. Just remember not to phone me at 8 pm your time..

Englishman.

• frenchbabyface
  • Celia
    Celia

bttt.......................................

btw, when are you going to post the one with all the *******cough****** nookies ?

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Excellent read Farkel!

Since this piece is also supposed to be about the meaning of life, I guess it is incumbent upon me to explain to you exactly what is the meaning of life. When I figure it out, I?ll let you know. In the meantime, I suggest you ?let the good times roll!? (You don?t have that much time left to live on earth to do that, you know. Life is painfully short.) Maybe the cards won?t be so stacked against all of us in the eternity of afterlife. At the very least, in that realm we won?t have a bunch of human idiots making up shit and telling us what and what not to do.

As I suggested, ?let the good times roll!?

Farkel

I'll drink to that!

Cheers and welcome back!

Kate

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

This is great, Farkel. The circular reasoning really gets me too. It's like talking to a brick wall.

Jean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit