I choked

by Seeking Knowledge 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I totally agree with Heatmiser on this dilemma.

Frannie

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

according to my attorney, the right sequence is to talk...when that fails (and it did) write the letter expressing the concerns (here I am!) and from there mediation. I did send a copy of the letter to her she is going to foward it to his attorney. We're all pretty sure that he (the ex) will do as he's done with all the rules & carry on as usual. Even the judge was less than impressed with his attitude. His lawyer even shrugs. The more I do to show I'm trying to take care of things and he's not, the better it will look for me when we go back to court. So really, his lack of being an adult, while driving me crazy, could be better for me in the long run. I just have to keep my son as far away from it as possible.

It just makes me physically ill to have to interract with this stranger I had a child with. Oh and the hose beast he married. I'm sorry, bitter?? Yes, just a little, but she's shown me her true side and she's not a nice person so it's hard for me not to call her names. Every once in a while I must let the 3 year old in me out...better to do that here than in front of them.

SK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit