Ladies, would you or have you used this???

by DevonMcBride 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I have always had a secret desire to be able to write my name in the snow...but since there is snow down here in Texas I don't really need it.

Kinda looks like cardboard doesn't it? I cannot think of a WORSE place to get a paper cut.

No thank you!

• Undecided
    Undecided

I remember my grandma would stand and pee with her dress on, aparently she didn't wear panties. She was fat, so the dress would have room for the pee to hit the ground without wetting her clothes. I was about 6 or 7 years old.

Ken P.

• seawolf
    seawolf
    I have always had a secret desire to be able to write my name in the snow...but since there is snow down here in Texas I don't really need it.

That's ok. There's snow here but my bladder isn't big enough to let me write my entire name so I just write my initials.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Wow.

This is like the break-through product of the year.

It would be really helpful if I get smashed and am walking instead of driving home. It really sucks that every time I have to squat to pee outside, there's always the off chance I'll dribble some on myself.

I'm on board.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Satanus
    Satanus

W that, ladies could pee their way out if they got caught in an avalanche.

Man peed way out of avalanche

He said: "I was scooping the snow from above me and packing it down below the window, and then I peed on it to melt it. It was hard and now my kidneys and liver hurt. But I'm glad the beer I took on holiday turned out to be useful and I managed to get out of there."

A Slovak man trapped in his car under an avalanche freed himself by drinking 60 bottles of beer and urinating on the snow to melt it.

Rescue teams found Richard Kral drunk and staggering along a mountain path four days after his Audi car was buried in the Slovak Tatra mountains.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1261997.html?menu

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit