by PotatoPeeler 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Welcome PotatoPeeler!

DY

• Swan
    Swan
    Why are there gay animals?

Great question and one that I've thought wondered about too. I grew up around farm animals. We had nanny goats humping each other. We had hens chasing other hens and trying to crow like roosters. Some friends in our congregation had a hermaphrodite goat.

In 1991 I went to Hawaii and saw the fish at their aquarium. One fish, the wrasse, is a tropical fish that changes it's sex. They are all born female. Only the most aggressive ones turn into males and father a new generation of wrasse.

In 1992 we had an anti-gay ballot initiative here. Many JWs here sided with the sponsors of this proposed law declaring homosexuality unnatural. I couldn't understand how it could be unnatural if it occurs all the time on farms, in the wild, and at sea.

Welcome PotatoPeeler!

Tammy

• under74
    under74

Welcome to the forum

• avengers
    avengers

PP. welcome.

Glad you saw "the light".

• steve2
    steve2

Hey there PotatoPeeler,

Good to see you survived the Watchtower. Be proud of who you are and welcome to a forum that will help you continue to develop a clearer sense of who you are. steve2

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Welcome to the dark side spud peeler ..

" started to really get into rock music. The music made me happy, gave me an independant mind"

well there's ya problem right there young fella - that rock music is designed by satan to deprogram your JW mindset!

happy posting and being posted at

unclebruce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit