riddle

by mamas 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Someone here already got it. But it's pretty easy. The riddle itself pretty much reveals it. Someone who "became a king" sent something "not alive" that was "one of five" that killed someone else. Hmmmmmmmm..... Just take the riddle itself and make it into a sentence...

• Neo
    Neo

Soo, any takers?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Is anyone old enough to remember the Dayvid eos came out on MTV? Me likes the Rolling stones the best.

Akk sorry, this the wrong thread for this? Im gonna Go lie hath in the heath.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    Is anyone old enough to remember the Dayvid eos came out on MTV? Me likes the Rolling stones the best.

Well if THAT'S not a clue, I don't know what is! Is anyone going to post the answer? I don't want to be the one to spoil it. I like stuff like this, though! So .... here's another riddle that I am curious if anyone has heard before:

Poor people have it.

Rich people want it.

It is greater than God.

What is it?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

geeeeeeeeeeeeeez (forget about me) !!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I got nothing on that one, count me out too :P

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    I got nothing on that one, count me out too :P

You sly dog!

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Poor people have it.

Rich people want it.

It is greater than God.

What is it?

*envelope please*

And the answer is: NOTHING!

poor ppl have--nothing. rich ppl want--nothing. nothing--is greater than God.

Thank you, you've been a lovely audience. I'll be here all night.

laters

kaykay_mp

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Thank you, you've been a lovely audience. I'll be here all night.

... ... Kay-Kay MP ... you always crack me up too !!!

Eddited to add : also CONGRATS cause even if it is not the answer espected : it matches anyway with the riddles.

• FMZ
    FMZ

OK, I hate to ruin it for people, so I'll give a SPOILER WARNING for my answer... Here is what I think the answer is to the first riddle. Take out every other letter.

DJAHVFIVDNOEFYDUAIVWIZDVAJNWDHGJORLEINARTYHU

Am I right?

Second riddle, KayKay got it in one ;)

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit