Mom slipped me an Awake magazine

by Mulan 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Neo
    Neo

Randy, I thought you were one of the first to know!

Please check the thread Awake Moving To Monthly Publishing. In my opinion, this is major news.

Mulan, very nice post! You'll be successful in your efforts.

Neo

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Randy:

The announcement to JWD about the Awake becoming a monthly magazine was in a thread by Valis at this link.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/83364/1.ashx

Interesting step by the WTS don't ya think?

Had Enough

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

I would scan through the original magazine the awake was in for conversation points and never mention anything about the Awake mag. Make her bring up her deception and then tell her you tossed the mag without even reading it.

Glenn

• Preston
    Preston

....talk about guerilla advertising. My mom use to take my car keys from me after I put them down on her counter while visiting. She'd open up the door of my car while I was taking a nap and she would put some of the magazines in the passenger seat of my car. (Wha Wha Wha !!!!!!) After I'd leave to pick up my husband to go out that's when I'd first notice the magazines. Bruce would open the car door and say "what's this crap!" I'm glad to know he feels the same way as I do. Although, sometimes I feel too guilty to thrown them away

...sheesh!!!!!

- Preston

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Mom slipped me an Awake magazine

That is kind of like if she slipped you the tongue during a social greeting Imo, anyways.

S

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

WOW I dont know how I missed that news it shows it is weaking a little bit more

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

Last post about once a month mags

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit