Has Anyone Ever Been "Shafted" By The Organization??

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Pitchess Co-Gen
    Pitchess Co-Gen

... bump . Good stories

• Hiding Questioner
    Hiding Questioner

They distroyed my happy marriage!

HQ

• VampireDCLXV
  • flipper
    flipper

Yes- I was shafted so hard it went all the way up through my rear end through my digestive system , into my stomach and up through my esophagus and out my throat and mouth where the shaft was visible for all my former aquaintances to see. That's how hard I was " shafted ". Bastards

• life is to short
    life is to short

My husband after being an elder for 32 years was deleted because a pedophile shoved him in the middle of the KH. The elders loooooooooooove the pedo so got rid of my husband for not letting the pedophile push him over he stood his ground and thus my husband let the problem get out of hand. I guess he should have fall over when the pedo shoved him.

It is a wonder that I am not DF'ed as I have been very vocal about it all one older elders was so mad at me for telling moms. I have a ton in writing, the elders are not the smartest bulbs on the block and let a lot get out.I think they are afraid to go after me is all I can think of. I have gone to the news and they were interested in doing the story told me they were amazed at what I had in my files in writing on this problem but they want film of the pedophile going door to door to finish the stroy and that is hard to get. This is a very horrible religion. Truly it is a child molesters paradise.

LITS

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

They've all been shafted....but most haven't realized it yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit