Is this the mother of all anti-jw discussion boards?

by truth_about_the_truth 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

truth about the truth ...

• avengers
    avengers
    This is the only board I post to, too.

• Pole
    Pole
    Is this the mother of all anti-jw discussion boards?

No, it's just a "motherlike organization".

Pole

• JH
    JH

This place is the motherboard

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

The allmighty board ! Praise the lordBoard ! OHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAH

• zev
    zev

it all depends on what you want to talk about.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

This may be the largest motherboard and very diverse, too. But there are others. I post at 2 more...one I would not recommend. The other I would recommend highly. At this point, we are not allowed to tell you it's name.

This board is where I first landed, I could not do without the people here. I hope you stay and make some friends. If you need support for just about any situation...someone has probably had experience and can help.

Welcome !

• Carmel
    Carmel

Is there an emicon for a teaser rabbit?

carmel

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i post at 2.. read at several. along with posting at a few non jw boards. i'm a board hag.

i'm up all hours with my disabled honey.. (who watches way too much history channel) so i entertain myself online.

• onacruse
    onacruse

I don't, nor have I ever considered, JWD to be an anti-jw db.

When I came to this db, I was functionally and effectively still a JW, and it took a long time for me to begin to move beyond that mentality; I'm even now still trying to move beyond it.

However, with what I've learned from the discussions here, many of which have impacted me in a personal way far beyond the scope of this thread, I must say that yes, for me, this is the mother of db's, and my home board.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit