Is this the mother of all anti-jw discussion boards?

by truth_about_the_truth 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

I've seen a few other ones but this one seems to be the most active. By far the most interesting and diverse.

There's another one out there on e-watchman but found that one to be quite cheezy. Everyone overuses emoticons for some reason over there. It gets on my nerves.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Hmmm... I know there are other discussion boards with a lot of "Mothers" on there.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

This is the only that I post to.

I don't like to think about myself to be an apostate or anti-JW. But then again, I guess if the local elders found out about it there might be a few questions raised.

Eyeslice

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Who's asking, and what have ya got against emoticons?

This is the only board I post to, too.

• Valis
    Valis
    There's another one out there on e-watchman but found that one to be quite cheezy. Everyone overuses emoticons for some reason over there. It gets on my nerves.

the overuse of emoticons at least distracts from the horse crap...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

E-Watchman is the best discussion board out there and no we dont overuse emoticons but when ur feeling a certain way, sometimes it's best to just describe urself visually

ok im joking i dont post on e-watchman. i was just trying to bug u

bethel

• Honesty
    Honesty

We prefer to think of ourselves as enthusiastic about the JW's. So much so that if just one life is saved it is worth all the effort.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Some of us indulge in emoticon abuse:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/71297/1.ashx

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Is this the mother of all anti-jw discussion boards?

The Mother, the Father, and all of the sibilings.

• heathen
    heathen

I must admit I've tried other boards but this one is the most active and some very interesting intelligent people post here . At first I was shocked to learn the truth about the truth but now I'm just glad that people are so open and willing to share their exsperiences .The WTBTS has been covering it's trail with threats and mistreatment of people for a long time something that you can only find on the web and not anywhere else .+ there are some really hot apostababes out there ......... I like the emotions myself .There was a time when you could only exspress yourself with :>) and people did use that alot . Now for those of us without a life it's back to the continuing story of the WTBTS world , These are the days of Gods wife .......................LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit