Well folks it looks like September 23, 2017 will be the new date of Armageddon, the Rapture or whatever.

by donny 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kaik
    kaik
    I seen dozen such charts through my life.. Unrest here, there, sign in the heaven, constellations, prophecy, meaning of Revelations.  Humans doing this crap for 2000 years. 16th century was full of these charts, graphs and images, some of them became a popular in the yearly almanac. Emperor Rudolph II employed entire office dedicated to it 400 years ago.
  • jhine
    jhine

Oh dear , when will people learn ? 

Jan

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    I can just imagine all my "in" friends having a good ol' snigger at this and being ever so grateful for having the F&DS to be able to properly explain the Bible and it's prophecies.
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Can't wait 

• St George of England
    St George of England

Stephen Lett said recently on a video that they are moving to Warwick in 2017.  All the equipment that have bought for JW Broadcasting will be taken.  Only "the paint on the walls will be left"!  No mention of Armageddon or the world ending.

George

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Wow!!! This guy really knows what he's talking about!!!

His knowledge of astronomy, his deep research and understanding of Bible prophecies, and his Bible knowledge are well worth sitting up and taking note of.

Just one little thing bothers me though; Jesus - whom he claims to follow - said this, "Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father." (Matthew 24:36)

God must really like this guy more than Jesus & the angels, huh? 

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will not believe any such dates for joke-hova to rapture believers.  About the only thing that even sort of makes sense, and that has a decent track record, is astrology--and much of that is corrupted.  Neptune going to 9 Pisces should trigger the dollar, already dangerously unstable, to become toilet paper.  But that is not a rapture event.

And, January 13, 2020, Saturn conjuncts Pluto and Mercury within 22 degrees of Capricorn.  Saturn conjunct or square Pluto is favorable for major global war, and its being at 22 Capricorn is a bad sign.  Now, what comes out of this war is yet to be determined.  If too many people believe in Jesus and put their psychic energy into that thing, it will result in the messiah that will enslave us all.  Just like the LIE-ble predicted.  If they don't have the support, we go back to the Gentile times, and those not "God's chosen" or supporting the ADL will finally have peace and prosperity.  And a new currency that is not on your microchip.  If you had bought plenty of silver, you will be very rich at that time.  But, if too many people put their souls into that jesus thing, we will have permanent universal communism and enslavement.

But, these Rapture predictions always bust.  With astrology, there is often a lag between the aspect and when people notice the effect.  Things go on behind the scenes before it becomes blatant, and there is a chance that people will do something that will derail the whole prediction.  Astrology uses planetary energies, in conjunction with energy from constellations, to predict things.  These idiots that constantly use LIE-bles and other bogus sources to predict the end of the world are almost always just trying to profit from everyone's panic or using it to siphon energy into the real threat--that messiah that will lead us all into slavery and communism.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

So, I've got time to get another round in, then ... 

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Fred Franz reincarnate?

Doc

• donny
    donny
    I think Fred Franz was cloned in the late 1800's and multiple copies were sent to several end-time groups.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit