Are you my Daddy?

by outbutnotdown 41 Replies latest jw friends

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Yep, she's one of those "LOSERS" that abuse the Legal Aid System.

But I still believe it would be very difficult for her to be able to take your youngest away from you "legally". That would be a long and expensive road, that she could exhaust with the Legal Aid system.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown
    But I still believe it would be very difficult for her to be able to take your youngest away from you "legally". That would be a long and expensive road, that she could exhaust with the Legal Aid system.

cj,

I agree that it would be very hard, if not impossible for her to actually accomplish taking her from me. Unfortunately she has already done numerous crazy things that have been straightened out by Judges, but quite often there has been a lot of damage done to our children by then.

I have learned to try my best at PREVENTING her from even being able to even TRY to do these things. To use an analogy: If somebody robs our home, we ceratinly have the right to feel violated and the robber is the guilty party. However, locking our doors is the first step to try to avoid feeling violated by the robber in the first place.

As far as being a "LOSER" who abuses the Legal Aid system....... yup, bang on again. It would piss me off to hear what she is doing, even reading about it in the paper. It just happens to be that my kids and myself take the brunt of her abuse, while she is "cheating" all of Ontario residents with her misuse of the legal system.

I have respect for people who actually require social assistance, but I also learned a BIG life-lesson with my first go-around at being married:

"YOU CAN A PERSON OUT OF WELFARE, BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE WELFARE OUT OF A PERSON!!"

Brad

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Out.

CJ's hubby here. You may not agree with what CJ is passing on to you, but she has worked in the "legal arena" for over 20 years, the past 15 in "Family Law" so it's not just personal opinions she's passing on.

Best wishes to you.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

xjw_b12,

Pleased to meet you!

It's not necessarily that I am disagreeing with cj. Like my last post to her said, I agree that my ex will likely not succeed in taking my youngest from me. I am simply trying to find a way to stop her from trying. If cj has any ideas, (having been in the family law field for 15 years), on what else I could do to succeed at preventing it I would be very greatful.

If I seemed frustrated at cj, that was not my intention. My frustration lies with my ex only (well, her brain-dead parents too).

This Friday, for example, my 7 year-old gets to play in net for his hockey team for the first time. When I dropped him off tonight, he told his mommy that he had to make sure he goes, since no one else has the equipment (he is with her this weekend and she has not taken him to any games in awhile).

She told him his ankle is hurting, so no, he doesn't HAVE to go. He has played on the backyard rink with me for about four hours that last two days and never mentioned anything about having a sore anything. (Pardon the language ladies, but.....) The friggin' bitch TELLS him he is hurt and can't play. The poor guy was balling as she shut the door.

For every one step forward that I make with the kids, she drags them back two steps.

Brad

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Brad:

I wrote: Meanwhile, I have to just comment and say that your "ex" seems a real piece of work
    You wrote: The friggin' bitch TELLS him he is hurt and can't play. The poor guy was balling as she shut the door.

I need to uprate my comment to - "a really nasty piece of work".
    There's little worse than hurting kids!!!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Sorry just read this uh ???????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... Didn't read any answer yet (but will)

First of she'll get a REAL BIG SLAP ! (and that would still be nice) But Better I would tell her to go to live sleep in her favourite bar instead of bothering me and the kids at home ! and forget about me AND THE KIDS even the one who's not mine - Cause from then believe me, the baby would be mine anyway to protect the baby from such MOTHER ... Real or not that's just MEAN if it's real and even if not, just to mention it ! ... Protection of the kid comes first (forget about her - stay calm you'll win your case and YOUR (all of them) KIDS RESPECT)

Now to answer your question to women :

Well I'll never be in that situation PERIOD ! First of because the GUILT WOULD KILL ME way before my husband feels like ...

• Gill
    Gill

Hi outbutnotdown. Sorry for your dilemma. It would be a good idea to sort out your doubts and get a test. But you may be surprised that you still love this little girl as much and maybe even more than you do now, whatever the result of the test. So be glad your names down on her birth certificate because by the sounds of it these kids REALLY NEED YOU! But don't feel guilty about doing the test.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Another advantage of getting the test is that if it comes back in your favour your ex just looks silly. She can no longer wield that doubt over you. Personally, I wouldn't even tell her. I'd just smile, knowingly, every time she brought it up.

If the result isn't in your favour, well it's changed nothing, though it will be proof-positive that she was unfaithful, as well as now being just plain nasty.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

outbutnotdown,

just in reading you ... it seems that your REALLY STRONG MENTALLY and handle things pretty good by now ... carry on ... you seems to be a GREAT FATHER, I whish I had one like you

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

I noticed in a prior thread of yours, that the judge ordered the Children's Lawyer to be involved. Have you filled out the paperwork yet. This appointment is obviously going to help in your situation.

My boss is on the Children's Lawyer panel, and he has helped a lot of children in situations such as yours.

I've checked out quite a few threads of yours and your case sounds like one of the many difficult files I have worked on. I know its a very difficult time for you and an expensive one at that. You sound like a great father, don't give up.

I'm here to help you if I can.

cj I

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit