GOING BY THE BOOK

by Schizm 14 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day bro gumby,

Top o the morning alright (about 1am here)

If you learn let go of the watchtower induced need to find 'absolute truth/s' and just kick back and enjoy exploring lifes questions you'll be healthy wealthy and wise .. lol well more contented and peacefull anyway.

unclebruce who doesn't mess with other blokes "good buddy jesus" because jesus is mine! ALL MINE!!!

I seen the little bastard first!!!

• gumby
    gumby

Unc.....1:00am? My god man......get to bed before you start hallucinating again!

Where would we be without questions? Would life be mundane if we knew all the answers? Would you appreciate money if you had all you needed? I sure the heck wouldn't mind finding out for at least one day ta see if I liked knowing/having both.

Gumby

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

It's OK bruver Gumby,

Today's Australia Day and so faaaar I've enjoyed every minute of the holiday .. hic

evrybody sing - walz'n matilda, waltz'n matilda who'll come a waltz'n ma tilda with me ..once there was a tuckerbag drowned by a billabong, under the shade of a Kookaburra tree .. and he danced as he watched and waited while his jumbuck boiled .. who'll come a waltz'n mad ilda wi me.

...there's a track winding back to a tummble down shack, on the road to gundergai .. that's where my true love she's wait'n fer me ..

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

'Tis also Burn's Night, should auld acquaintence be forgot...

If you learn let go of the watchtower induced need to find 'absolute truth/s' and just kick back and enjoy exploring lifes questions you'll be healthy wealthy and wise .. lol well more contented and peacefull anyway.

unclebruce who doesn't mess with other blokes "good buddy jesus" because jesus is mine! ALL MINE!!!

Gotta agree with all of this!

• gumby
    gumby
    ...there's a track winding back to a tummble down shack, on the road to gundergai .. that's where my true love she's wait'n fer me ..

I just love it when he sings himself to sleep. Cute bearded bastard.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit