What would happen if an elder caught me reading a web site like this?

by inquirer 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

ha ha ha yourself!

ELDER rebuke
    PRESIDING OVERSEER (Don't you just love some of these "weird names?" :D ) initiate a df ing
    MINISTERIAL SERVANT "oh my! your really need a home bible study!"CIRCUIT OVERSEER hatchet!

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

ps: I've only read your initial post...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

XQ,s you are joking right?An Elder,any elder would be duty bound to report someone who would visit a Site like this i should think?I presume your still "in"then?

Haha I'm not gonna report myself. I might be an idiot but I'm not stupid, as my old pappy use to say.
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

THE BIG D

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Eh, who knows? I used to count time comming here with the bookstudy conductor's blessing. Other than posting the letter I got from "them" which I aint gona do I have no idea how to prove it. BTW the letter is generic barely tailored to some one personally. I have seen the same letter for example on the watching the watchtower site to someone there about the internet. If you do some digging you can find a fairly good aproximation of what was sent to me.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

XQ,

you are a liar and a troll.

• badboy
    badboy

What is big D?

• badboy
    badboy

What is big D?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Megadude

I was thinking much the same thing.If that Letter he claims to have was generic,surely he would have no qualms in sharing it?

Tosser.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

THE BIG D
    (which is only as big as you let it be)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit