Anybody know these JWs in Canada?

by JustTickledPink 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

Very curious. This is my family, although I was raised pretty far away.

TheHoefels in BC

The Gerbrandts in BC and Alberta

The Bevans in Alberta

The Houstons and Parchoc family in Edmonton

I am the daughter of a Gerbrandt and have been back for family reunions, just curious if anyone knows any of them...

• what_Truth?
    what_Truth?

Were any of them ever in the Lower mainland or fraser Valley in the late 80's-early 90's? If so there's a slight chance i might

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I am not sure.

My grandparents live in Williams Lake, BC and most all of them have been around that cong at some time or another.

Some of the others (aunts and uncles) lived in Drayton Valley, Edmonton - Entwhistle, and Vernon.

• what_Truth?
    what_Truth?

Okay, that's nearly a days drive from were I was so no, I probably don't know them.

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

anyone else?

• Satanus
    Satanus

I lived in edmonton for 10 yrs. But i can't say that i met them. My sis lived in drayton valley for many yrs. I met a few people there, but don't remember the gerbrandts. Sorry. My sis probably would know them, but we aren't communicating, cuz she's a loyal dub.

If their names are different than gerbrandt, you could pm them to me. It would be interesting if i had known any of them.

S

• JessieeMay
    JessieeMay

The Bevans in Alberta did they used to be from Saint John New Brunswick, I knew them before I was Df'ed

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I sent you a PM, I think my cousin lived in New Brunswick for a while.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I live in Ontario and I think the beavens lived here too cus the name rings a bell

orangefatcat

• pleaseer2001
    pleaseer2001

Hi, Well I'am in Alberta Canada and some of the names did seem to ring a bell mostly the name Bevans. I not sure why but I do talk to my mom so i will just generally bring the names up in conversation and see what she says . I might not talk to her till Sunday but will write you with anything i find. Have a great day!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit