question any help out there

by oscar the grouch 17 Replies latest jw friends

• poipoi
    poipoi

I want to apologize, I have a nice day. I didn't realize what this place was all about. sorry

• under74
    under74

I feel kinda sad for some reason.....

*pondering*

• Dustin
    Dustin

Hi, and welcome. That book did alot to help me finally break free of the JW's. Anyways pleasure to meet you.

Dustin

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I'm thinking about sending COC to my mother anonymously. Trying to figure out how I can do that since they want your return address on whatever you send nowadays. She's too cool to be a JW.

laters

kaykay_mp

• glitter
    glitter

kaykay_mp I would love my mum to read it too - I have even tried leaving it around the house!

Maybe put a non-existent address on, or the address of her KH? :)

• Honesty
    Honesty

I suggest you call R Watters as I did. No criticism, no mud throwing. Just asked me to read Hebrews 1:1-6 in any version except the NWT.

Read your Bible. It has all the truth you will ever need.

I remember a few years back when a DO told me that a 'message of doom' would replace the 'message of a paradise'.

I didn't believe it then but I do now.

Why do you think the WTS is trying to shut us up about bringing their apostate beliefs to the light by means of the Bible and their own literature?

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Welcome to the board. You may find the following page links helpful in your quest to find out the real truth about the 'troof'.

Bible Study Outline

NewLight2's Links Page

Johannes Greber's Home Page

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I left Jehovah's Witnesses in 1966, but only recently read Crisis of Conscience. I wish it had been available to me back then.

Welcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit