pRE-FLOOD PEOPLE were techologically advanced!

by badboy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

They had batteries in India, so I am told by a jw(I think it was Iraq,actually!),they have discovered all kinds of objects, suggesting that pre-flood people were almost as advanced as modern people.

Look at the Turin Shroud,they certainly have printing?(or whatever) to produce it!

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

I like the idea of the ''TURIN SHROUD'' being one of Leonardo da Vinci's experiments

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

what flood? I haven't seen definitive proof that this occurred. Do you mean stone age?

• badboy
    badboy

The jw was talking about pre-Noah's flood.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

you think?

• badboy
    badboy

He said that pre-flood must have had technology similiar to our own.

• Mary
    Mary

I don't think it's any secret that the ancients weren't the cave dwellers that many assume. The Egyptians certainly proved that when they built the pyramids---a feat which could probably not be duplicated even today. In addition to the "Bagdad battery", there are numerous stories from various cultures that strongly indicate that they may have mastered flight thousands of years before the Wright brothers made history. Until the Catholic Church came into being and ruled everyone's lives (through illiteracy and control), mankind was really progressing. It seems that in any culture, when you have religious fanatics trying to run and control everyone's lives, technology stagnates, but when you've got more reasonable men in charge and people are allowed to THINK for themselves, reason things out and experiment, technology flourishes.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

So they've found these supposed ancient batteries (someone even claimed finding a sparkplug), but where are the interesting gizmos that made use of them? I haven't heard of one bonfide ancient artifact that was battery powered.

Inquiring minds want to know.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I think ancient peoples were more advanced than we tend to give then credit for but certainly not as advanced as us.

• Mary
    Mary

While there's nothing we can absolutely confirm, it does appear that they could have used the Bagdad Battery for electroplating:

http://www.2atoms.com/weird/ancient/battery.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit