Have You Reached Christian Freedom?

by jt stumbler 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I meet Christians all the time, so I couldn't say I have reached it yet...

I really don't mind though

;-)

I was already a hard-boiled humanist by the time I read COC, some 7 years after leaving. I already had resolved my questions as regards the 'Truth', organised religion in general, etc. Each to their own and good luck to you.

It really underlined the Organisation sickness gripping the religion, but although I respect him, I've no interest in ISoCF

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

After loosing my Dad last year, I was led to believe that he is just gone. Now I am not so sure. He never partook of the emblems. Is he just gone? Or is he in heaven? I'm going to start reading the Bible again this time in a different light so to speak.

• Carmel
    Carmel

I left the clutches long before there were any books written about the Borg. Found my own freedom through first casual then intensive inquiry into other cultures, belief systems and world travel. I became agnostic neither able to prove or disprove God thinking there had to be a unifying cosmology. Finally found it and was able to free myself from the shackles of limited exclusive doctrins of Christianity and other world faiths.

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit