Scully - You are amazing

by Uzzah 34 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Agreed.

Scully is one of the most intelligent and caring people that I've ever met in my life (though we've never met IRL; perhaps someday we will meet, and I'll be glad to give her one of the biggest bearhugs I've ever done. )

Craigster

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I wholehearted agree.

Thanks Scully for beeing here.

• JH
    JH

You can't find better than Scully

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I have to jump on this bandwagon too for Scully! She is one member here I truely admire and always seems to know what to say and how to say it. She is an asset to this board and many of us have been priveledged to know her.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I agree...............great gal, very smart, and quick to take action too. The mods appreciate her very much.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I agree. Scully's a wonderful person.

Walter

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I agree. Scully's a wonderful person.

Walter

Damn double post! Oh well, repitition for emphasis?

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

Yep! She's smart, funny, caring, generous, and even better in person. :)

• Preston
    Preston

I like her dirty jokes and adult humor!

- Preston

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I have known Scully since the early days of the Internet (without GUI) when we were on the same XJW Support group. She was wonderful then, and she's wonderful now. She's knowledgeable, kind, and sincere and takes a great and active part in the goings-on of this board. She's helped me through some difficult times, and for that I owe her an enormous amount of gratitude. I think she makes a marvelous moderator, and is fair and rational. I vote her Moderator of The Year. hehehhe... Hugs Scull...

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit