American Idol - did I see a NWT?

by No Apologies 37 Replies latest jw friends

• jimbob
    jimbob

I just saw the part in question. I don't have Tivo to double check, but that sure as hell looked like a NWT to me. She's probably looking for part time work that doesn't require a degree and can help her continue to pioneer.......

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

"Brother Smith, you were working on gestures, not flailing about like some sort rag doll."

Yes, I did see that book in question, and my instant reaction was thinking "No, it can't be..."

But we all thought it was the same thing, so... Who knows?

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

I didnt get to watch it, i got hooked on it the first 2 years. Anyhow, seeing as i dont have a life either, i checked out the pictures on American Idol's website and looked through the pictures. I FOUND HER, i think anyway. I cant zoom in enough to see the title of the book, but it sure looks like the old hardback version of the NWT. I dont know how to post the picture on here, so if someone wants i can email it, just pm me.

Yes, a dub on american idol.. whats next!?!

MonkeyPrincess

• nilfun
    nilfun

Is this the woman in question?

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

Yeah, thats the same one i found, thanks for posting it, i didnt know how to do it.

I put it in Paint Shop Pro and tried to enlarge it, but i couldnt tell if it was or not. Sure looks like it to me.

• nilfun
    nilfun

It does kinda look like a NWT...hmmm...though she may/may not be a JW...she looks so hopeful!

• Brummie
    Brummie

aaw she wants to be an *idol*, Jehober is going to be so angry with her, he'll soon wipe that smile of her cute lil face.

Brummie

• freedom96
    freedom96

I am so suprised to see this thread.

Yes, I was watching this show downstairs, as my wife was upstairs putting our little one to bed.

I too, thought I saw the quick shot of a girl with the bible. It is funny how your mind works. It was only there for a second, but I think ones mind will confirm what you saw.

I actually ran upstairs to ask my wife if she saw it, but she had not paid attention. I think it was the bible without a doubt.

Now, will she be brought before the elders, for pursuing worldly desires?

• jws
    jws
    Now, will she be brought before the elders, for pursuing worldly desires?

And how about that dress? A bit see-through, isn't it?

It certainly does look like the NWT. Although I have been fooled before, seeing somebody with a black book that size, only to get up closer and find out it's a different version of the Bible. Many of the non-JW Bibles sold today are NOT hardback and this one looks like a hardback.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I watched part of AI last night and I didn't see the NWD, but we did get our share of the awful singers didn't we!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit