hi everybody!

by Kaique 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Kaique
    Kaique

I live in Brazil anda would like make friends . I leave this religion and all my "friends" leave too. I was more than 10 years at the Watchtower and now they call me "apostate". If i said some wrong word, escuse me my english. Bye...

• Kaique
    Kaique

sorry, i said "all my friends leave too" , i would lije to say: all my "friends" leave ME too".

• Valis
    Valis

Bienvenidos Kaique! I wanna make it down to Brazil some day. The furthest I have been is the Yucatan.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Dustin
    Dustin

Hi, Kaique. That's what happens when you leave the Jehovah's Witnesses. They all turn their backs on you. But you can find alot of people here who have also had that happen to them. It's a great place to talk about it. Don't worry things will get better.

Dustin

• kls
    kls

Welcome Kaique . I would rather be called Apostate then called a JW.,,,,,,,lol

• The JellyBaby
    The JellyBaby

Hello kaique

Plenty of friends here for you... Those friends that left you are now proving how much their friendship really meant.

Keep smiling!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Welcome Kaique!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Welcome to JWD, Kaique

They call me Apostate too. My wife and I got the official red letter A just about 2 years ago. It hurt for a while not having contact with old friends but as others pointed out above they were not true friends. Now we have more true friends then I have ever had in my life. (We still have some true JW friends who associate with secretly)

Enjoy yourself, make new friends and make your life new. You are FREE. Hope you make friends here too.

Js2laws

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome. Nice to have you here.

cj

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

No, I understand you completely. Welcome to the board!

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit