I can't get a straight answer

by Glofishy 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FairMind
    FairMind

Poztate mentioned Jesus’ statement that anyone continuing to look at a woman (with sexual desire) had committed adultery in his heart, i.e. a disfellowshipping offense and one that I assume would allow the other mate scriptural grounds for divorce. This is not the WT viewpoint and is in my opinion not what Jesus meant. There is a difference in committing adultery in one’s heart and actually committing adultery. The law will not arrest you for hating someone so badly that you have murder in your heart. You actually have to commit the crime to be guilty of it. Jesus was warning against letting such desires take root.

FM

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Glofishy, I am a little late but wanted to tell you what happened to a friend of mine. Her husband moved out and left her with 2 little boys for a "worldly" woman, one that he had admitted to having sex with a few years back.She was told if she divorced him, she could never remarry, if she did she would be DF. I was in the so called "truth" at that time so me and another friend had to actually get him on tape showing he had spent the night there.They DF him and she got a divorce and married again. Sad to say to another JW.Her ex. has since been reinstated and I think he is living with the woman but he is where he deserves[back in the organization}.A lot of the JWs know he hasn't changed but just say "Jehovah will take care of it." The reason he got back in is because who his Dad is in the congragation. I know his Dad personally and he is a liar and so is his Wife.I got out pretty quick after that because I done a lot of research and checked History out and found out the organization is based on a lie. The 1914 doctrain is wrong. 607 is wrong but they can't have 1914 without 607. History says Jerusalem was laid desolated in 587.History also shows they are 20 years off on all their Kings ruling at the time Jerusalem was desolated. Check Josiah, Jehoiakim, and Zedekiah out.Hope you get to read this.

• Honesty
    Honesty

"Wait on Jehovah and don't rely on your own understanding" while the GB gets some new light to impart to the fools flock on the subject. In the meantime be loyal... to God's chosen organisation.

Just remind the "Princes" (at least that's what most of the elders around here believe they are) what 1 Co. 7:15 says if you discover someone the dubs don't know anything about... Jesus... should you or your mate decide to hit the road when you find he is not the WT Jesus.

• one
    one
    But it is in the elder's manual.

What's that? a modern day Talmud?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit