For the girls.....about men..

by missy04 20 Replies latest jw friends

• missy04
    missy04

What are the funniest things guys have said to you while flirting with you on Yahoo! messenger, or in chatrooms, ect.? Or even in real life?

I just thought of this because this guy pmed me a few hours ago and I chatted with him for a while, but he just cracked me up

**Edited to add: This is in no way a bash-men thread. I just find some of the stuff some guys say online hilarious.

...and also to add.....I am sleep deprived and that is why I felt the need to start such a goofy thread.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

When I first went on line back in 1999, I was naive and didn't know I could block IMs, etc.I sure know how to block them now. That's how they stay.They'd pop on your screen and chit chat and then: the one line they gave, they thought would be sooooooooo impressive was:

"I'm very oral." I wonder if they know how much mileage that one gets.

• missy04
    missy04

LOL! Nice line!!

For some reason this guy struck me as funny. Maybe its because it's way past my bed time and I get goofy when I'm tired.

guy: honey, you are very nice and today is my luckiest day
    guy : you know why?
    me: why?
    guy : becuase today is my birthday and I find the person for whom I have been waiting for the since the begining of my life.........ultimately I've got someone nice and cute.....the one who loves ferret........but I am not sure if she cares about me in the same way as she cares about her pet?
    me: Ummm...well..I care about you,
    me: its a little different, I mean you dont have fur..

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Missy, that IS funny, honey. Does he know how old you are? Guys told me that kind of stuff when I was like 15. Didn't take me long to figure out they were just trying to get me to drop the pantaloons. By the way, the very oral comment usually comes after a few paragraphs of them telling you how wonderful or cute you are.

• missy04
    missy04
    Missy, that IS honey. Does he know how old you are? Guys told me that kind of stuff when I was like 15. Didn't take me long to figure out they were just trying to get me to drop the pantaloons. By the way, the very oral comment usually comes after a few paragraphs of them telling you how wonderful or cute you are.

LOL I know...they like to compliment you over and over first...then ya find out what they're really interested in....

Yah, he knows how old I am. If this was a year ago I could have told him "I'm jailbate. Lemme alone" But you know that never works with guys online either LOL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

One guy I knew who sent out music waves told me he liked me because I'm "interlectual". He spelled it just that way.

The first time I went in a chat room, it was for the town I lived in, a man IMd me and after some pleasant small talk told me he was a massage therapist and he'd love to bring his table over to my house to give me a free massage.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Yah, he knows how old I am. If this was a year ago I could have told him "I'm jailbate. Lemme alone" But you know that never works with guys online either LOL

Yeah, I think some of them are online specifically to find "jailbait."

• missy04
    missy04

I normally don't answer pm's from guys that I don't know online, but he actually PMed me under a girl's ID and said he was using his sister's computer after I answered it. I felt sorry for him so I talked to him for a while. He really cracked me up LOL

A couple of years ago, there was this older man from Canada that I used to chat with all the time. After a while I kind of noticed that all the people he chatted with were teenage girls (it was kinda sick) so I stopped chatting with him, but when I was still chatting with him, he asked me to mail him pictures in the mail so I did, and a week later, my parents got this email from him with an image of a map attached, and it had a big red arrow pointing at his location, saying "I am here" and another big red arrow pointing to where our house is "you are here" It freaked my mom out really bad!!! lol

Don't ya just love it when someone PM's ya on Yahoo chat and "BUZZ"es you over and over? lol It can wake you from a dead sleep if your speakers on your computer are turned on

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

when asked what he was looking for in a woman my current man replied in a nashville city chat:

" i want someone fat ugly and poor that no one else will ever try to steal away from me"

i was hooked lmao!

• missy04
    missy04
    One guy I knew who sent out music waves told me he liked me because I'm "interlectual". He spelled it just that way.

Is that a word that I should know? lol what on earth did he mean?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit