That's not a toothache... you have a nail in your brain...

by Elsewhere 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

Bu wa hah aha ha ha

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Brummie . . .are you sure that pipe went into your MOUTH ? HeeHee

• Brummie
    Brummie

Well now that you mention it....

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Pinhead and more.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I mean the nail dude is pinhead and more

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I think if I had been that guy I would have just left that sucker in there and stayed on numbing meds . . . go to bars, show people the x-rays, and drink free all night !

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    I can see the xray, I have no idea how he didnt know that had gone through his mouth, unless he was yawning. lol

one time i was pruning my garden and (stupidly) wearing gloves... i looked down and saw my left glove turning red and realized i had cut my own finger. it didn't start to hurt 'til i made the connection... and since his injury was far more profound, he prolly just went into shock, poor baby...

I mean the nail dude is pinhead and more

why is he a pinhead? poor guy suffered a horrible accident.... *tsk

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Incense . . .remember the character known as ' Pinhead ' ? I'm not calling the guy a name, just being . . .creative ?

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

oh.

(oops.) sorree.

but no, i don't know any character named Pinhead. (wait, are we talking about Bush again?)

• Brummie
    Brummie

lol at Pinhead...Incense, I think its the character out of the horror films "hellraiser", not that I have watched all 3 films and know the script or anything like that, nooo I would never watch an R rated film

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit