Don't wanna be a JW...Don't wanna be ex-JW

by FreedomFrog 27 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    I asked the PO in mye cong. He said after 4-5 years after you stop attenting meetings they would probably not take any formal action whatsoever.

This is interesting...though, he did cover their backs on this too by saying "probably"...SIGH!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Click your heels three times, and say "there's no place like home" and before you know it you'll be back in Kansas, lil lady. It's an attitude of mind (though there are plenty of entrenched ideas and implanted fear that may need rooting out - or not, as the case may be!).
    Of course then Dave will want his dinner, and there's that pile of dishes and heap of ironing...

...of course, you could always just hang here a while, in the vain hope that he'll suddenly decide to take you out for a romantic candle-lit dinner...

...sorry, that was the dream again - keep on clicking!!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Probably is right. I was recently df'd after not having been in a KH for over 5 years.

• seven006
    seven006

I think a person is pretty much "over it" when they use this board to offer help as opposed to asking for it. You'll forget about it all and move on once your lobotomy kicks in. It's all in how you accept your past an embrace your future.

Dave

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    in the vain hope that he'll suddenly decide to take you out for a romantic candle-lit dinner...

lol...it doesn't hurt to dream...

Gotta go now...to get dinner on.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    in the vain hope that he'll suddenly decide to take you out for a romantic candle-lit dinner...

lol...it doesn't hurt to dream...

Gotta go now...to get dinner on.

Let me cover dinner tonight, sweetheart.

Froglegs sounds good, 'k? ;-)

Dave

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    Froglegs sounds good, 'k? ;-)

Kinky!!!

• Preston
    Preston

How long does it take to 'move on'? Well...I guess it depends on what you mean by 'moving on'. I read your post regarding the JC meeting and to me it sounds like you've already moved on. I don't think it really takes as long as many people say that it does (for most people anyway, I can sympathize with people who have dealt with abuse and death). Once I started appreciaiting regular weekday nights that I could have to myself other then (...heck....what did I do on those nights anyway....shoot!....) then I pretty much moved on.....

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit