Be Gentle With Me - Virgin Poster

by TheEdge 24 Replies latest jw friends

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

Chanced upon this website a few days ago, and perhaps spent most of my waking hours (since then) reading, and certainly identifying with, quite a lot of it. I have also learned a few things I was unaware of - I know this is ''Old Hat'' to all of you, but I wasn't aware of the UN NGO thing.

I was saddened reading many posts - mostly trying to get human compassion (from elders who hold the trump cards - dealt by....?)

I read with interest JOSEPHUS's post no.313, and GOLDMINER's 1st posting - both drawing attention to how lives have been wasted due to false prohesy - and I thought (after reading how the society is claiming compensation for surviving - or dead! - victims of Nazi persecution), if ex- JW's are seeking same (FROM the WTBTS) for being victims of false prophesy (eg, they have no pension fund etc. as they relied on this)

Sorry for waffling - I hope you understand what I mean, and apologies if this subject has been 'done' before - would appreciate feedback

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Welcome to the board!!

Rachel

• under74
    under74

Welcome to the forum TheEdge.

I haven't heard of anyone going after the WTS for compensation over the false prophesy....I do know many are going after them for sexual abuse and un needed deaths due to the no blood policy.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    (from elders who hold the trump cards - dealt by....?)

• prophecor
    prophecor

Glad you stopped by. There's lots more where this came from!!!

• Been there
    Been there

Welcome to the board "The Edge" glad you found us. Not a bad post at all for a VIRGIN. Hang around I think you'll like it here.

Wouldn't that be something if all the disgruntled "ex-employees" got together and could sue for back wages, overtime and benefits. Hiding behind a non-profit religion, shame on them. Maybe I could get workmans comp for that time I got bite by the dog. It would be great if some legal eagle could find some loop hole to go after them with. False advertisement? Selling a defective product? They are passing it off as something it is not.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

The Edge -

Welcome to the Board. I'm glad you found us. I remember my first few days visiting 'Apostate' sites. Reading until 4:30am and then starting work 2 hours later! I'm still not quite caught up on my sleep! But I feel so much better in my heart and head.

Do I sense a class action suit brewing?...

-Aude.

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Hi and Welcome!

Sabrina

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Welcome TheEdge! Glad you're here. You will find amazing information, and awesome fellowship and support here. Stick around. It's good.

It took me 25 years to find this place after fading - and I've been on the internet almost since inception. It took recent wierd dreams of JW-dom to get me here. I'm amazed at how much healing I still had to do!

• franklin J
    franklin J

welcome to the forum, stick around ; you will enjoy it

Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit