Very strange image on official watchtower site!.....................

by nicolaou 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

You know this picture makes a lot of sense if you take into account that the singer of "P*ssy Control" is a JW.
    (That would be the Dub formerly known as Prince.)

CountryGuy

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I should like, email the Society:

"hey, you know, someone screwed up that picture you got on that article. there's a penis on it! first, with the pedophiles and now this! I'm telling people to quit your religion because you all are a bunch of penis lovers."

laters

kaykay_mp

• Caveat
    Caveat

I hate to spoil all the fun but that thing has to be HUGE to be on the Laptop shadow... and at an angle. Unless it's is in fact monstrous and coming from underneath him...

Ahhhhhhrrrrrggggg!!! Now I really spoiled the whole thread...

Sorry

• Englishman
    Englishman

LOL! The understatement of the year!

If you are currently engaging in telephone sex, why not get some help? Telling your Christian parents would be a good start. Yes, they may well be upset with you

• heretic
    heretic

i remember every family study (lucky to be 4 per year) were a rotation of about 3 young people ask chapters all somewhere involving masturbation. we were 4 boys but it was cos my mum kept catching my younger brother jacking off. and finding suspicious socks under his bed... lol

• under74
    under74

JEEZ, he's gotta big thumb

• jwsons
    jwsons

He found Karl Adams and J Browns in a brothel (the harlot WacoTower and Dark Society on bed with U.N./NGO website)

jwsons

• Robdar
    Robdar

He has on dark pants and a light colored belt. The belt buckle is dark. This is an optical illusion. Granted, it looks like a penis and I'm betting it was done on purpose but it's still a belt buckle.

Robyn

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

lol! too funny...I wonder where the poor bro whose pic is being used is?

• zev
    zev
    lol! too funny...I wonder where the poor bro whose pic is being used is?

red faced and embarassed, cleaning toilets someplace in krooklyn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit