Very strange image on official watchtower site!.....................

by nicolaou 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Oh-oh.........another one of those subliminal WT picture within a picture visual.

This one will probably make it to the web site with all the WT drawings that are supposed to be something else.

HappyDad

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Nicolaou,

It all depends where your mind is. I immediately and clearly made of it the image of a folded thumb.

DY

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I enlarged the picture...um...all I can say is that isn't a thumb! And his pants are unbuttoned and looks like a bare ass too! LOL...too funny!

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

what the deuce?!?!

laters

kaykay_mp

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

What a bunch of intellectuals we are! Start a 'knob gag' and watch the replies mount up.

Nicolaou,

It all depends where your mind is. I immediately and clearly made of it the image of a folded thumb.

I never saw a thumb with a bell-end before!! (and I lost my mind some time ago - I think it may be under the fridge)

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

That's WTBS FINE ART ... edited to add : as usual

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

*Father knocks at door of laptop boner kid*

"Hey. Ron Jeremy called. He wants his penis back."

laters

kaykay_mp

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Helluva long thumb if that is what it is! That pic must be photoshopped.

• hd1gator
    hd1gator

"Helluva long thumb if that is what it is! That pic must be photoshopped." They just wanted to see who would enlarge it!!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

It's not photoshopped Scootergirl, check it out for yourself at http://www.watchtower.org/library/g/2004/2/22b/article_01.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit