Horrible News!

by KKLUV155 25 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

How tragic. The other brother must feel absoultely horrible. And then the father.

I have always believed that guns are not household items. As the previous poster said. they belong locked in a save and the key hidden . When will the country realize this plight, and how many innocent persons mostly chilldren lose their lives before the government does some intervening.

My deepest condolences to this family.

Orangefatcat...

• zealofjehu
    zealofjehu

i am truely sorry to hear of this. no one will be the same after this how horrible. evan thought the older boy did the right thing in trying to get the rifflle away from the child he will still live with this guilt. i hope too that he will be able to get therapy and some how make it throught this.

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

This is an update, I went to the wake tonight and it was the most horrible thing I have ever been to. I found out it was not the 8 year old but the 11 year old who got shot. The older brother is 15. The father really loves hunting and has raised his sons around guns and has taught them safety, but the oder son has a mental disorder and would not take his medicine. The police is investigating that maybe it is not an accident. The fathers brother said that they removed 21 guns from the house. All were unloaded and the ammo. was put up. They don't know where the shot gun shell came from. The father did not have a heart attack just chest pains. Tonight at the wake the father passed out and they had to call the ambulance. Then the older brother passed out and then the mother. It was a very sad situation. The number of people there was unreal. I am greatly greived for this mother. The stress and pain she is going through. So sad.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I cant imagine anything worse than a parent hearing this news, and the poor brother too. Totally gutting! Good to see you KKLUV, but sorry to hear the news

• Golf
    Golf

Yes, it is horrible news. When I hear news of this nature, I just feel empty. My condolences.

Guest77

• PinTail
    PinTail

That again shows how important it is to lock your guns away, its not guns that kill its people who are not careful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit