Horrible News!

by KKLUV155 25 Replies latest jw friends

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

I just found out today that a lady I had know for several years now had a horrible tragedy happen in her family. Her 8 year old son died yesterday from a gunshot wound to the head. What I was told is the 8 year old told his older brother he was going out to shoot a rifle and the older brother tried to take the gun from his brother and the gun went off and killed him. When the dad found out what happened he had a heart attack and is now in the hospital. My heart aches for this family and their loss. The boy was a very cute kid. Sweet and kind. I have often told his mother things like "he is going to be a heart breaker when he gets grown" and now the horror. I feel sickened and shocked. All please send prayers to this family.

• gumby
    gumby

What a tradgedy. Not only for the little boy who died, but for his older brother that has to live with an awful accident he never thought would happen. I hope the father makes it OK.

Gumby

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Sickening. I'm so sorry for you and your friends.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I'm sorry!!!!!! They have my sympathies.

• Double Edge
  • flower
    flower

geez. what is wrong with people? why the hell does an 8 year old have access to a rifle? very sad.

• stichione
    stichione

This is weird.

I just finished watching Bowling for Columbine...

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

That is horrible my sympathies for the family, the young man that has to live with this and to you the friend.

• bebu
    bebu

My prayers are definitely with them all. How absolutely tragic!!

bebu

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

How very sad for the whole family. I'm so sorry.

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit