Is Satan, Jehovah in the O.T.

by Golf 15 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby
    last I heard he was doing gardening work for some task master named Kate..

Well that lyin little bastard.......he told me she was a slavedriver.

Gumby

• Golf
    Golf

Thanks for your comments. I'm presently viewing the booklet, "The Cult Of The All-Seeing Eye" by Robert Keith Spenser. He explains the symbolisms in the United Nations Meditation Room, The Temple of Understanding, The Great Seal of The United States and The Prayer Room in The United States Capitol.

The name Jah, Jehovah (JHVH) appears on pages 13, 14 16, 18 27, 28, 32-36 including the Tetragrammaton.

Guest77

• Mary
    Mary
    I'm starting to believe that Jehovah originally started out as a good God. Then he became evil over time, thus Satan is what Jehovah became

You mean like how Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader?

When Jehover told Adam he would die if he ate the fruit...Satan said he would NOT die. He was right. Satan also told the truth concerning Adam and Eves 'EYES" being opened and becoming like god knowing good and bad if they would eat the fruit. Jehover agreed that they had become like him in knowing good and bad.

Oh my god Gumby, that's what I've been secretly thinking for years, but I was just too afraid to ever say it (less lightning strike me!). I still feel guilty for thinking that..........In fact, I started a post on this very subject about 2 1/2 years ago:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/35381/1.ashx

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

last I heard he was doing gardening work for some task master named Kate..
    Well that lyin little bastard.......he told me she was a slavedriver.

I am the queen dontcha know!

alt

• Norm
    Norm

There is no Satan, its God when he's drunk.

Norm

• Valis
    Valis
    There is no Satan, its God when he's drunk.

Norm

AND he must be Norwiegian cuz we know they're drunk all the time! Sincerely, District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit