Sleep Talking

by Low-Key Lysmith 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Have any of you guys ever talked in your sleep during a meeting?

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

no, not talked - but waking with a shock after dozing away - noticeable for the ones near me.... yes.

Most of the time it was very difficult to stay awake.... the stuff was so boring.... nearly hypnotic.

• upside/down
    upside/down

No but my son FARTED (while sleeping) so loud it brought the whole hall to silence- even the speaker!

It was hilarious. Rolly 1

u/d

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

never talked while sleeping but I did start to snore.that's when my wife woke me and ....oh my god,where am I?what time is it?how much more of this?can we leave now.......

• missy04
    missy04

No, I don't think I've talked in my sleep but I have fallen asleep alot....I always had that head-bobbing thing happen where your head starts to fall to the side and you jerk back awake and over and over until the song when you get to stand up and wake yourself up. It was embarassing, but at least we were usually in the back row. Hey, maybe THAT'S why the PO didn't like me?!!

~Sarah

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Not that I know of, low-key! No one's told me -

But I have talked in my sleep to my sister when we were kids. She used to laugh so hard at me because while still in a sleep state, I would have a nonsensical conversation with her until she would just tell me to go back to sleep.

But have you? Is that why you ask?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit