Welcome Newbies!!!!!

by kls 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

Looks like a new crop of flowers for humanities beautiful garden! This is eden re-visited! Ponder!

carmel

• Leilani
    Leilani

I'm one of the newbies. I was greeted already in a previous post where I introduced myself, but let me say thank you again. You all do a great job at making newbies feel welcomed.

• Released
  • Released
    Released

Whoops wrong button!

I'm really enjoying this site(first I've ever been on)looking foward to getting to know all of you

• Been there
    Been there

kls, (aka Welcome Wagon Lady)

Thanks for making this thread. I too have noticed all the new ones lately and wanted to Welcome them. Some just slip in under the radar and don't get Greeted properly.

So I'd like to say:

Hi! all you newbies. Welcome.

Any lurkers out there, now's the time to step on in the doors open.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Yes, I have noticed also many new names on the forum...hope you enjoy this place!

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

hey,anybody keeping stats here?lol

is our growth proportional to the WT's decline?

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Seriously, we have had a ton of new posters lately. It's really great to see all these new ones.

Welcome newbies!

SNG

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy
    Any lurkers out there, now's the time to step on in the doors open.

LOL @ been there. C'mon, all you lurkers! We're having a sale - 50% off the already low, low price of "free."

SNG

• prophecor
    prophecor

Good to see the flood of new folks come in. It's truly amazing. What amazes me even more is the potential avalanche of individuals who are no doubt waiting in the wings, hiding in the shadows," been there " said it best, for those of you still hiding behind the curtain " The doors open "

You will all be welcomed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit