Rabbit is One Year Old !

by Rabbit 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston

I always thought Bugs Bunny was a hottie....

• Panda
    Panda

Happy JWD Birthday Rabbit

Did you notice ol'Rabbit

Has got in the habit

Of adding his 2 cents

sans the usual nonesense

to all of our posts (to which ex dubs play host)

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    I also got a present for you! Schizm finally told me how Lots daughters retrieved daddys tadpoles out of him and fertilized themselves. I'll wrap the answer in a box with a big pink bow on it like you like and send it to ya.....k?

Happy 1 year bro......it's been a pleasure!

Gumby

Awww, Gumbong...a-a BIG pink bow...? *sniff-cry-sniff'*. (What's that smell?) I didn't think you cared so deeply for me...you rawkk dude!

But, hey dude...you had thatto yerself all night. Besides, she said my ears were too big, don't know what she saw in you...

Panda...Thank you, that was a very nice thing to say!

Englishman...That was 'special' and funny, I was reading the song to Mrs. Wabbit...she said, "He knows you well, doesn't he?"

Preston...Bugs Bunny was a hottie....

"Was," is the operative word.

Oh, and give Mrs. Rabbit a pinch on the butt from me

FMZ

Give her one yourself in Dallas! Between Valis & my wife, I think everyone will get pinched.And all is well, too !

Thanks Big Tex & Cruzanheart

Jedi Rabbit...I like that!

Regular Master Rabbit

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

congrats !!!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Thank you FrenchBaby, I love the way you write...I can 'hear' your accent!

In 47 more meager opinions you will be Jedi! Now that's opinionated

seeitallclearly

Now if I could make at least one un-meager opinionated post !

dh: let's get high

you mean, higher ?

Brummie, I appreciate your brains, guts & balls and besides your body......you've got civility !

jgnat, awwww, Schisms is not really an obsession. Most people will at least try to answer questions about their OWN comments, most people will just say, "D-oh!" and admit s t o o p i d drooled out of their lips and off their tongue. Schisms prefers to swim in his drool...rather than answer ONE little question from a rabbit. I wonder if he'll wish me "Happy Anniversary?" Me and Gumboney are having our way with him.

PS, Gumgong, "their father's tadpoles..." TADPOLES ? Genius ! Einstein would have never thought of that !

Almost Jedi Rabbit

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Rabbit : I love the way you write...I can 'hear' your accent!

(My English need more than improvement - ) but if you like my accent ... ... *happy dance*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit