Do you have a humanocentric worldview?

by Norm 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sunnygal

By highest, what exactly do you mean? Just because other species don't think the way we do does not make us higher or intellectually superior to them. This, I think, is where the problem lies. We as human animals feel that we are superior because we have reached out to communicate with other species on our own planet and because they don't communicate back to us in the same way, we negate their intelligence.

I don't do that. I think animals have what we have -emotions, intelligence, etc, only to a lesser extent. Heck, i watch a spider react to danger, or packing up its bags and marching off to find a new place, and i marvel. Then there's my cat, my little girl buddy ...

• Satanus
    Satanus

double

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Satanus.........well, higher would not be a word I would use......I agree with what you said about being amazed at the abilities of other animals..........I've been an ant watcher ever since I was old enough to squat without falling over! I feel all of us "animals" have abilities that are amazing and useful and that make us special. BTW, shamanism is a fascinating subject, isn't it?

GPTSM, cute!

U/D, good points!

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

LOL! That double posting must be catching!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think our brain is connected to every brain, molecule, energy, and everything else in the universe,,if the universe is non-local as physics is telling us and everything is made up of waves of probability(subatomic particles=waves of probability) and there is instantaneous communication between these waves of probability then there is no such thing as space between objects thus everything is "one" with no second. We humans are where we are for a reason we serve some purpose what that purpose may be I don't claim to know but....yeah we all have our big butts,,, but maybe we are just God looking at God. God looking at himself with great love,,and that is why life exist because God is looking at himself thru what we call life,,thru us thru every plant and planet and every star. I think if that is true and a person could grasp it,, that life would then seem like one big love afair whether in pain or estacy. Our fears,,our pains,,our selfish desires,,our joys,,our estacies meet with equal love because we have gotten a glimps of God's love for everything because everything is he because everything is only one with no second. Our view of death would change everthing would take on more meaning.

• upside/down
    upside/down

instantaneous communication without limits?

Why is my cell phone bill so much?

u/d

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well to me we are just a part of everything ...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

U/D,

Yes these subatomic waves of probability,,are able to act as if time didn't exist. WHich makes me think because they act as if time does not exist,,that's why they give us the illusion of time to us,,which makes things apear to be moving in time,,when really there is no time,, it is all an illusion of thought.

Well I'm sure you can acess it. I think everybody can,,they may just have to reach a different state of consciousness. Some say it is like becoming one with the cosmos and that oneness transcends time and space. I think such feelings cannot be accurately discribed with words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit