pratt1

Originally, Brooklyn New York.

Then Queens, New York, now New Jersey.

• franklin J
    franklin J

,Long Island, New York

• Triple A
    Triple A

Born and raised in Pennsylvania. Lived in San Diego County since 1972, except for two years in Florida.

• roybatty
    roybatty
    I'm from the Belvidere/Rockford, IL

Hmmm....about 7 or 8 years ago I knew an elder from that area. Big shot on the regional commitee. I believe he was at that time in his late 40's and owned a brick laying company. On the short and slender side with brown hair. Wish I could recall his name. After being on the RBC for a few years he was really starting to get burnt out and began seeing the business side of the Society's work. I always wondered whatever happened to him.

• heatherg
    heatherg

I'm originally from the Chicago area,then from Waupaca, Wi then from Minocqua, wi

• heatherg
    heatherg

Where in WI kls?

• Jesika
    Jesika

I was raised in Dallas.......but am currently staying in Austin. I will be returning to Dallas come this spring sometime. Jes

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Southwest Florida, Charlotte County area.

Long live Florida during the Winter months!!!

DY

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

Originated in Chicago...then Wisconsin most of my growing up years....then Phoenix, Arizona in my early adult years and beginning of my DF'd years....now back in Chicago.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Born in Dayton, Oh. left when I was young, Dad was in the Air Force so we

moved alot, Ohio, California, then we settled in Florida where we became JW`s.

My parents moved later in life to Virginia ( Staunton, Waynesboro area). I stayed

in Florida!! Live 2 blocks from the beach here in beautiful, sunny Cocoa Beach,

that`s east coast for those who don`t know where Ron Jon`s Surfshop is!! j/k

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit