The Great Tribulation............When??

by ScoobySnax 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

....and thankyou Blondie and others for your answers.......its still not straightforward is it!!

Scoob

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Wondering how many people thought the tsunami was IT!

hehehe!!!

Personally, I have consciously shed all those beliefs, and the fear that went with it ... It took years to do, but I felt was very necessary to be happy in my new life.

Love,

ESTEE

• minimus
    minimus

The Great Tribulation is a future event. I HOPE THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• blondie
    blondie
    its still not straightforward is it!!

It's this straightforward:

The GT hasn't happened yet according to the WTS and will happen when the governments destroy religion utterly.

Religions are still very much in control.

• minimus
    minimus

Somehow, Blondie, this will be too vague.

• blondie
    blondie

That's because iron can't absorb anything.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, scoobs, it has been quite a while. Welcome back. Here's hoping you have an easier time settling your mind on things this time around.

Proverbs 27:17(NIV) As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Let the sparks fly!

• sf
    sf
    That's because iron can't absorb anything.

Bingo blondie. sKally

• blondie
    blondie

The 2/1/05 WT was a mine of interesting tidbits from the WTS (or something else to others):

Hence, we may rest assured that when he (Jehovah) comes to execute judgment at the approaching great tribulation, he will not "sweep away the righteous with the wicked."

Righteous of course meaning only dedicated, baptized Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the WTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit