" LOST" NEW TV SERIES- I missed an eposide help

by wednesday 36 Replies latest social entertainment

• wednesday
    wednesday

Anyone else watching this? I missed the eposide where the PG lady gets killed. If anyone saw this eposide, please fill me in on this one eposide I missed.

weds

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

She wasn't killed, she was kidnapped by someone posing as a crash survivor. The impostor was on the island before the crash and just blended into the crowd during the chaos.

The impostor tried to hang the rock-band guy but he was found and cut down before he died.

• wednesday
    wednesday

thank u elsewhere

My hubby and I are quite taken with this new show and missed that eposide. Wow, someone was on the island when the plane crashed. the plot thickens. We love this show, it has some many plots and mystery.

Have u are anyone seen the new NBC show "Medium" ? It aired thursday night on NBC but will be coming on Mondays 7 CT. It was very good and looks like a winner too.

weds

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I haven't seen that new show... I'll keep an eye out for it.

I'm also hooked on that Lost show... oh... and Desperate House Wives.

Both are awsome!

• freedom96
    freedom96

I love LOST and yes, DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES is addicting too.

• Mulan
    Mulan

We are watching Lost too.

Does anyone else think these people might be dead, and in "limbo" or something? Locke can walk now. Charlie's guitar mysteriously is there. Jack's father has been seen. His coffin is empty.

• Swan
    Swan

SPOILER ALERT!!!

The interesting thing is that Claire kept telling Jack (the doctor) someone was after her, but he just thought she was stressing out. Then Hurley starts doing this census and this guy Ethan Rom is one of the people he talks to. I didn't realize he wasn't one of the plane crash survivors until Hurley compares the names on his census with the names on the passenger manifest, but then it's too late. Claire and Charlie are in trouble and Ethan takes them both!

Claire's flashbacks concern her visit to a psychic who is adamant that her baby must be raised by her, and that if she doesn't raise the baby, something very bad will happen to her. She was about to sign the papers giving up the baby for adoption, when she chickens out and goes back to the psychic. He gives her some contacts in L.A. and a ticket for an Oceanic flight and the warning that it must be that specific flight, which is of course the flight that crashes. Charlie believes the psychic wanted Claire to crash.

After Ethan takes Claire and Charlie several people start looking for them. Boone and Locke go one way, Kate and Jack another, Michael heads south, but is clearly annoyed by Locke's attitude. Remember the French woman's warning? Michael returns to camp and also wins several backgammon games against Hurley, which portends something to come maybe? Maybe that was what Sayid was supposed to watch out for.

Ethan confronts Jack and tells him to go back or he will kill one of the hostages. Fortunately they find Charlie before he hangs to death, but Claire is still missing. In the meantime Boone and Locke find a big hollow metal box buried in the ground, and it is overgrown, so it doesn't appear to be plane wreckage.

Does that help fill in some of the gaps?

Tammy

• Swan
    Swan
    Does anyone else think these people might be dead, and in "limbo" or something? Locke can walk now. Charlie's guitar mysteriously is there. Jack's father has been seen. His coffin is empty.

Yes Mulan. I have thought about that, but what about the Marshall and other crash victims? Wouldn't they be dead too? And can you kill a polar bear that is already dead?

They all seem to be lost not only on the island, but in their lives too. They are all there, for one reason or another, because they were seemingly wandering aimlessly in life, or had some unresolved conflict that is now somehow finding resolution.

There are many other mysterious things that defy explanation. How did the suitcase get on board and under the seat at the bottom of the pool? The authorities wouldn't let the Marshall bring it aboard.

What is happening to cause the beach to erode like that? Is the island moving? Are the equations some sort of key to that? Did the island use to be in a northern climate, or did that polar bear come from a crashed plane on its way to a zoo somewhere? The French woman said bears, plural.

What is the mysterious monster that strips the flesh off of bodies?

Is Michael's winning streak at backgammon a fluke, or does it have to do with the frustration he feels? Is that why Locke doesn't seem to like him?

Locke seems to know more about the island than he is letting on. He can walk, yes, but he seemed to indicate to Charlie that the island would give him what he needed too. If so, why is he being so secretive about the big metal box?

The worst thing about this show is that it generates half a dozen more questions for every one it answers!

Tammy

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Definitely hooked on Lost.

My question is: Earlier episode when (handcuff girl) had to climb the tree to set the transmitter, and saw a giant ??? heading right toward where she last saw Locke. Locke got to the small clearing where the boar piglett was, and looks up at the giant ???.

She reports back to camp that he's dead, and he shortly shows up towing the dead boar.

Did the giant ??? kill the boar and give it to him?

No, I don't think they're in the after life.

I do love the group of characters they've assembled for the show. Well put together. My fav is the fat guy, and the Charlie the rocker. Both learning to fit into their own skins.

• Bryan
    Bryan

My wife and I also love this show.

It was my impression that this was a new version of the old show, "Land of the Lost". Remember... Sleestacks.

I thought we were still going through character and story introduction. Guess I'm LOST.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit