India May Disclose ET Existence

by metatron 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• metatron
    metatron

This is not the first time that this has been reported. I have thought it was possible that a non-Christian nation might be the first

to disclose UFO reality. The French have been close to saying "oui".

www.indiadaily.com/editorial/01-6a_1-05.asp

There have been other rumors that the Chinese were waiting on the US, not wanting to "upset the applecart" economically,

of the world by confirming ET reality. The truth is out there.

metatron

• metatron
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've seen this pic before... it was made by an old guy who held things in front of his camera with a string.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    I've seen this pic before... it was made by an old guy who held things in front of his camera with a string.

"The fool responds to a matter before he knows it," says the proverb. Did you bother to enlarge the photograph? Look in the viewports of the craft? Obviously not, or you would have seen this:

alt

It's all starting to make sense now...

• GetBusyLiving27
    GetBusyLiving27

lmao!!!!

• logansrun
    logansrun

Well, it's on the internet so it must be true.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Not just the internet, Brad. The India Daily you skeptic! LOL.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, i don't know, but then there is something like the 'dropa stones':

The Dropa Stones

In 1938, an archeological expedition led by Dr. Chi Pu Tei into the Baian-Kara-Ula mountains of China made an astonishing discovery in some caves that had apparently been occupied by some ancient culture. Buried in the dust of ages on the cave floor were hundreds of stone disks. Measuring about nine inches in diameter, each had a circle cut into the center and was etched with a spiral groove, making it look for all the world like some ancient phonograph record some 10,000 to 12,000 years old. The spiral groove, it turns out, is actually composed of tiny hieroglyphics that tell the incredible story of spaceships from some distant world that crash-landed in the mountains. The ships were piloted by people who called themselves the Dropa, and the remains of whose descendents, possibly, were found in the cave.

S

Ps, not sure if these have been debunked or not

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    hieroglyphics that tell the incredible story of spaceships

One wonders what the "glyph" for "spaceship" would be. Lucky break the Rosetta Stone was found, or they may never have figured it out!

Dave of the "UFO's may not be baloney, but those stones sure are" class

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

If aliens do exist, the disclosure would have to come from one of the second-tier nations like India. I doubt seriously the U.S. would ever tell. But if India does step forward, I want to see some serious proof.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit