Why The Scottish Will One Day Rule The World

by hillary_step 18 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

LT,

Ironically I have to stand up for the Yorkshiremen. I've had more than a few rounds bought me by those hardy folk

Did you check your wallet when you got back home. That is always the moment of truth.

HS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Gill,

Now, now lad! No knocking us Yorkshire folk!

You are not that fellow that I met in the 'Nought For Nothing' pub in Ilkley who tried to sell me Belgium are you? HS

• roybatty
  • CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo
    You are not that fellow that I met in the 'Nought For Nothing' pub in Ilkley who tried to sell me Belgium are you?

The gent ought to be rewarded with enough money to by the Outer Hebrides- 9 pounds and sixpence! (to shamelessly steal from Black Adder (and his crazy cousin Mad Mac Adder...)

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Yeah, well, no TRUE Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge!!!

• Gill
    Gill

hilary-step! For a start love, I am not a fella. I've got this eerie feeling that my hairy legs can be seen in cyberspace.

So why didn't you buy Belgium? Sounds like it could have been a good deal!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Ms. Gill,

So why didn't you buy Belgium? Sounds like it could have been a good deal!

I not interested in Flem nor do I eat chocolates. Though I would like to buy the EEC Parliament and turn it into Leggoland II, Leggoland I of course being the White House.

HS

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Schmideo:
    I haggled, and got there for far less ;-)

Gill:
    I didn't like to comment.
    Have you seen that new razor ad with David Beckham :-D

HS:
    Maybe we could make Holyrood Parliament Building "Legoland III" - the present that no parent could afford...

Incidentally, I forgot to refer to that article. That guy was a true hero!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I have been to Oban, Kyle of Lochalsh, Mallaig and Kyleakin on Skye as well as many a Caledonain Macbride Ferry ride - does that count?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit