Unofffical Jehovah's Witness Website Censured

by Kenneson 43 Replies latest jw friends

• IT Support
    IT Support

Quotes,

They couldn't do anything, because you must not take a fellow brother to court!!!!

They don't need to go to court - they've got their own 'courts.'

He'd just be disassociated--the 'reason' is irrelevant: no matter how illogical, the 'faithful' would still shun him.

• Panda
    Panda

Jehovah told the Israelites not to eat pork and other foods. The Israelites didn't know why they couldn't eat them, but those who obeyed were protected and blessed. I don't know why the legal department doesn't want us to do this copying and pasting and formatting for the benefit of others. At the same time I hope that by obeying, we'll be protected from something that I know nothing about.
    Actually, the Isrealites certainly would have known that as nomadic peoples pigs were not going to do well travelling. At best the pigs would get sick, and if you eat a sick pig you are likely to get sick too. As for shell fish... heck they knew nothing about shellfish and could easily pick up some red tide mussles and die eating them. So I'd say that modern readers of the mosaic laws "didn't know why they couldn't eat them," but those ancient nomads certainly did know.

• Panda
    Panda

These ridiculous maneauvors by WTS will no doubt bring applause from their minions of uneducated and internetless followers. I do hope that some JW's will go to libraries or schools to use the internet for information. I hope that they take a notebook and copy any info they need (thus averting the printing/copying fees). I hope that even the poorest of dubs has a library to go to, and a friendly librarian to help them .

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Dilution of copyright? Is that even a legal term? I mean, fair use covers just about anything regarding any reference works, even bullshit fiction hysteriamongering birdcage liners like the WT prints in forestry devastating quantities. As long as proper citing is used, you can quote pretty extensively from any work. of course the WT won't tell us who is writing which particular piece of bullshit so that we can call them on their sloppy journalism / Bible readings...

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit