Who Is The Most Beautiful Woman or Man In The World???

by minimus 92 Replies latest jw friends

• wordlywife
    wordlywife

I can't the photos to come over. My votes are Hugh Jackman and Ed Harris, both actors. Yummy!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    I've more often been gobsmacked at how stunning some people, who are merely attractive in life, become when viewed thru a lens.

well, you totally captured her beauty...those are excellent photographs. any one could be on the cover of a national magazine. you and jwbot are fabulous photographers.

My votes are Hugh Jackman and Ed Harris, both actors.

here is Hugh in "Kate and Leopold"

and in a nice white t-shirt (the sexiest thing any man can wear)

(Ed Harris?) lol jk....

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    I always thought Naomi Campbell was beautiful, but she seems to be so ugly on the inside...that is if you can believe the reports of how she physically abuses others...plus her mother is a dub.

I thought it was Tyra Banks mom that is a JW.....

-Doodle-V

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Most handsome man? I go with either Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt (he was lucious in 'Troy'), or George Clooney. Most beautiful woman? Michelle Pfieffer or Claudia Schiffer.

• Preston
    Preston

As for guys....I think Johnny Lang is the most beautiful man in the world: beautiful hair (even though he just started keeping it short for the past year), eyes, body, everything...

alt

I can't honestly say who is the best looking woman...there are so many, however, I was kinda smitten by Cate Blanchet;s beauty when I saw "The Aviator" with the brother the other day...

- Preston

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

CATHERINE ZETA JONES IS A FLAWLESS BEAUTY TO ME

• missy04
    missy04

As far as women go, I always have been jelous of Angelina Jolie. If I could look like someone I would pick her.

~Sarah

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

hmm, i completely forgot about him... but since "Goodfellas" is on right now.... Ray Liotta! (Here he is helping Janice be bad...)

Ray Liotta + Gina Mastrogiacomo

• prophecor
    prophecor

Truly the Most Beautiful Girl, This or That Side of Heavyn!

• prophecor
    prophecor

And Just 4 Mph'ss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit