Who Is The Most Beautiful Woman or Man In The World???

by minimus 92 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

It would be nearly impossible for me to choose the most beautiful man and woman in the world because I'd need to see every person alive in order to make that judgement. So, the people that I am choosing to put here for you now are two people that I happen to find incredibly beautiful.

Jim Carrey:

Alicia Keys:

alt

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well first of Missy you could be on my least (you're sooooo cute) ... and I don't know who's the guy with you on the pic (bf or brother, friend ... whatever) but actually he looks like you ... same ways (looking at you head down and on a side while eyes looking straight), and same face features !!!

NOW

just to put my favourit in the light :

alt ... Even LIKE THAT hummmmmmmm

!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i adore jim carey! i blew that pic up of him on the sofa so i could try to look up his shorts..

i'm just that kinda gal

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

For women, I have to agree, I think Angelina Jolie is absolutely gorgeous! I love her voluptuous lips!

• shotgun
    shotgun

I always like it when these famous people whom most have chosen show up on the cover of some magazine without several hours of make up and look less than average. It's also interesting when they show up on the cover of two different magazines at the same time on the same shelf, one mag showing the deplorable condition they are in and the other touting them as most beautiful.

I always thought Naomi Campbell was beautiful, but she seems to be so ugly on the inside...that is if you can believe the reports of how she physically abuses others...plus her mother is a dub.

I know Gumby told me Bea Arthur has always been his favorite, at least since he saw her as Maude!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:"Well first of Missy you could be on my least (you're sooooo cute) ... and I don't know who's the guy with you on the pic (bf or brother, friend ... whatever) but actually he looks like you ... same ways (looking at you head down and on a side while eyes looking straight), and same face features !!!"

I noticed that too, about the guy. And missy, you do have great, as the ladies would say in the old south "bone structure". Very pretty.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Tom Selleck has a classic strong look.

Am I the only man here who doesn't particularly like Angelina Jolie's look?

I'm gonna have t avoid Six, in Dallas, now. I'll be worried he's looking at my nose or summat and won't be sure if it's just unphotogenic, or if he's looking at a booger...

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

A second attempt - she's more than worth it and she IS beautiful.

• missy04
    missy04

AWWWWWW, Nicolaou, your little girl is precious!! She's very beautiful!!

~Sarah

• missy04
    missy04
    and I don't know who's the guy with you on the pic (bf or brother, friend ... whatever) but actually he looks like you ...

He's my man

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit