What can they do if you are of the annointed?

by Unfettered 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Cardinal Fang
    Cardinal Fang

Being one of the 'anointed' didn't save Ray Franz from being DF'd

• Undecided
    Undecided

Don't you realize the anointed are going bad, they are increasing in numbers faster than they are dying, so you must be one of those who are being replaced each year.

Ken

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I was also DF'd after I moved out of town via 1 phone call. That was 5 years after not attending their meetings. Back in I think 2000. I forget exactly, but it can be done and still is.

• ko38
    ko38

That was tooooooooooo funny.Remind them to be humble in their acceptance of your divine utterance.

• melmac
    melmac

So, you're one of the 5 new annointed that turned up last year?

• belbab
    belbab

So, you're one of the 5 new annointed that turned up last year

Letter of JC to Brother XXX

The undersigned committee have decided to add one more x to your name.

We now consider you to bw Ex-Brother xxx.

We believe you may have been chosen to be one of the anointed. But we are certain that because you are rebelling against Jah's earthly organisation you are kicked right out again.

Yours disrespectively, We three kings

• Unfettered
    Unfettered

Yeah... but really... you'd think you could go round in circle after circle with the Judicial Committee and possibly scare them out of their pants by affirming that you are of the annointed, you are their king, that you had a poweful experience in which God's spirit bore witness with yours... tell them that an Angel of Jehovah descended and told you that the organization had become corrupt (just as the bible points out would happen in the last days) and that the angels of jehovah were now actively scouring the organization to find right hearted individuals who are worthy of salvation. Then, go on to name a bunch of the hypocrisies of the Edlers and the "organization" and say the Angel rattled off a list of these to you and said individuals displaying these traits had been given one last chance to repent and or they will be judged to second death and that Armageddon is coming swiftly... the Tsunami and the Earth Quakes are the "signs" promised. Then tell them how the angel showed you how they would die by having the flesh melted off of them like in raiders of the lost ark etc... make such a convincing display of acting that the elders somewhere inside start to doubt and become afraid and have many many sleepless nights as they ponder their activities and start to question how the organization may have become corrupt and chew their finger nails over IF what you said MIGHT be true as they watch more earthquakes and natural disasters. That would really be funny.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Kinda points to the whole notion of the "annointed class doctrin" being a bunch of cat scat!

carmel

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

LMAO over here!!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Keep in mind that if an elder phone's you, to confront you about your "spirituality" (or lack thereof) there is likely a second elder on the line, listening in, so if you say something incriminating that have their "two witnesses".

Knowing this, you could use your magical powers of annointed understanding and say something like, "Furthermore, Brother BLAH, the holy spirit has directed me to understand that you have another brother on the line with us right now, but your lack of manners and courtesy prevented you from introducing him. This sort of sneaky behaviour is very troubling to The Spirit, and is not at all Christian" (insert Twilight Zone music here).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit