Is Jehovah the God of "Impartial Love"??

by frankiespeakin 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

DD,

So if the bible God doesn't ask for works of salvation does that mean all you have to do is just beleive and you get salvation??

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

frankie

So if the bible God doesn't ask for works of salvation does that mean all you have to do is just beleive and you get salvation??

That's right! And God even gives the Gift of faith.

D Dog

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

DD,

Then it looks like I'm in a win win situation. Because I was a Catholic (believed in Jesus), then became a JW(beleived in Jesus), and then latter I became a Pentecostal(beleived in Jesus). Now I don't beleive in Jesus but must be still on the road to salvation because I don't need any works having beleived for 3 different christian religions,

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

frankie

Now I don't beleive in Jesus but must be still on the road to salvation because I don't need any works having beleived for 3 different christian religions,

Why look to religion? Look to Christ!

If you want to judge God, by the law of God for man, judge Jesus Christ.

D Dog

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    If you want to judge God, by the law of God for man, judge Jesus Christ.

How interesting. Maybe Jesus is God's redeemer rather than man's after all.

There's a slightly blasphemous phrase I read somewhere recently: "Jehovah has witnesses but no alibi." Maybe Jesus is just that in some theologies: God's alibi.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Nark

Job 9:32

For He is not a man, as I am, that I should answer Him; that we should come together in judgment; 33 there is no mediator between us, who might lay his hand on both of us.

I think Jesus is Jobs mediator, today

D Dog

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

"Jehovah has witnesses but no alibi."

o0o... i don't know who said that but that's brilliant! i think i'll go to kinko's and have some bumper stickers made of that and start leaving them on people's doorsteps...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit