Bear Hunt

by kaykay_mp 4 Replies latest social humour

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

This gets kinda nasty, so if you are easily offended don't read it:

One day a guy decides to go hunting for his vacation at his winter home. He spends a long day in the woods with nothing to take home and he decides to call it a day until he sees a bear in the distance eating behind a tree stump. The guy pulls out his rifle and shoots the bear. He sees it drop down out of sight behind the stump and runs over to claim the kill, but there's nothing behind the stump when he gets there. All of a sudden, he feels a tap on his shoulder. It's the bear, who points at the guy and says, "bend over. now."

(hey, why piss off a bear?)

Meanwhile, when the guy is getting his salad tossed, he is plotting his revenge on the bear.

The next day, the guy goes back into the woods, yada yada yada, when he sees the same bear drinking at the river. He shoots the bear and hears a SPLASH! Satisified at his seemingly apparent victory, he runs over to the river to pull the dead bear out of the water. Nope, nothing there at all. All of a sudden he feels a tap on his shoulder and hears "bend over. now."

More determined than last time, the hunter swears his revenge for the next day. Blah blah blah, then he sees the bear behind the same stump as the first day. He shoots the bear again and hears a groan. He's pretty damned sure that he killed the bear this time. Imagine his surprise when he sees nothing behind the stump.

All of a sudden, he feels a tap on his shoulder.

The bear says, "you don't come here to HUNT, do you?"

laters

kaykay_mp

• crazzae`face
  • kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Tough crowd.

(thanks crazzae' face)

laters

kaykay_mp

• upside/down
    upside/down

I love women, but I love these jokes:

What's the difference between a woman with PMS and a pitbull? Lipstick!

What's the difference between a woman with PMS and a terrorist? You can negotiate with a terrorist!

What do 10,000 battered women have in common? They don't listen!

Okay okay- tastless and chauvenistic, buts that's what makes it funny.

U/d (didn't mean to insult anyone)

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

you didn't offend me. i love a good off-color joke as much as the next person.

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit