Napoleon Dynamite :)

by Incense_and_Peppermints 30 Replies latest social entertainment

• Badger
    Badger

I'm with else...this would probably trigger PTSD from my days as a larval geek.

Methinks this one is headed to post-box office greatness, like Office Space, Spinal Tap or The Holy Grail

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

"Vote for Pedro, and all your wildest dreams will come true."

• FMZ
    FMZ

"C'mere you stupid llama and get some food"

FMZ

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hilarious movie! Surprisingly funny, like "Mean Girls" was. Son and I BOTH loved both of these 'high school' movies.

• Dustin
    Dustin

I used to dance kind of like that at the witness dance parties. Most of the chicks didn't find me very cool though. Go figure. My favorite part was near the begining when he was talking to Kip on the phone about his chapstick. It was awesome when he goes "but my lips hurt really bad". I thought the movie was so good I'm buying it tommorow when I get paid.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I thought this movie was "cute" way over hyped for what it was. Seeing it once was more than enough for me.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Methinks this one is headed to post-box office greatness, like Office Space, Spinal Tap or The Holy Grail

or maybe cult fame... several people took out chapsticks during certain scenes, or got up and copied Napoleon's sweet dance moves...

(i luv office space!)

Tom Smykowski: It's a "Jump to Conclusions Mat"! You see, you have this mat, with different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO!
    Michael Bolton: That is the worst idea I've ever heard!
    Samir: Yes, this is horrible, this idea!

[Staring at the constantly malfunctioning office printer.]
    Michael Bolton: "PC Load Letter"? What the f--k does that mean?!

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
    Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
    Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
    Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
    Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
    Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on me do.
    Peter Gibbons: Good point.
    Lawrence: What about you, what would you do?
    Peter Gibbons: Besides two chicks at the same time?

Peggy: Now Milton, dont be greedy, lets pass it along and make sure everyone gets a piece.
    Milton: yea but last time i didnt recieve a piece.
    Peggy: Just pass.
    [the cake passes and everybody but Milton gets a piece]
    Milton: [mumbling I could set the building on fire.

Milton: Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

or maybe cult fame...

I agree. This one is a keeper. I love cult classics: Office Space, Raising Arizona (loved that one!), The Holy Grail - never saw Spinal Tap.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    I agree. This one is a keeper. I love cult classics: Office Space, Raising Arizona (loved that one!), The Holy Grail - never saw Spinal Tap.

Spinal Tap is great too... all those films with Christopher Guest and company are great . one more to add:

FARGO

• Badger
    Badger

(((Billygoat and I&P)))

I&P: I was working on a JW treatment of Office Space...but my disk with it got corrupted.

Badger of the "We're going to a federal 'pound-me-in-the-ass' prision" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit