Napoleon Dynamite :)

by Incense_and_Peppermints 30 Replies latest social entertainment

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I & P,
    Thanks.

Andi,
    How is it possible for someone as cute as you to be a nerd???

lol... even that "I like your puffed sleeves" pic makes me twitch a bit. I remember doing that stiff-armed dance. If I could only go back and re-do my high-school years...

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Andi,
    How is it possible for someone as cute as you to be a nerd???

Trust me I was a major nerd. I used to LOVE volunteering at the library. Books didn't make fun of me for being a nerd. But I'm not a JW anymore...that's really helped.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    I used to LOVE volunteering at the library. Books didn't make fun of me for being a nerd. But I'm not a JW anymore...that's really helped.

books are cool. so are the people who worship them.

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

"Dey must've been Holy Cheeps...or zomezhing."

Check the deleted scenes!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Check the deleted scenes!

i just bought it tonight at costco, woo-hoo. i know it's late, but i just gotta go watch...

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

This has got to be the funniest movie I have seen in years. We saw it when it came out in the theater, then ordered it from Amazon when it came out on DVD. I've only seen it 3 times since we got it two days ago. heheheh.

"Tina! You lard fat. Get over here!" Tina apparently doesn't approve of ham.. heheheh.

"I caught you a delicious bass!."

"Bet I could throw a football right over those mountains."

"It took me three hours just to do the shading on your upper lip." BAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

My husband told me over on some web site about the movie that the Mormons are arguing about how all the players in the movie are Mormons, and that's why they aren't dancing close together in the dance scene.

Watch when he is eating his tater tots in the cafeteria. He picks one up really slow and then just jame it into his mouth.

The movie is just too funny to be missed. For studio stills:

http://imdb.com/name/nm1417647/photogallery-ss-0

CG

alt

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ya'll are tempting me to take a 3 am ride to walmart! i wanna see this movie lol. i love to people watch at walmart at 3 am. tis when all the freaks go out. i just do NOT fit in there at all!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Somehow, candid, I don't know if I believe you or not...

CG

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

def a movie you need to watch like 2or3 times just to see every funny moment .

• jwbot
    jwbot

"uuugh! Idiot!"

I loooove this movie. I have it on my computer because it never came to theatres here (Yet they have "racing stripes"). It is definitely one of the funniest movies of the past couple years. I love dry humor and the comedic timing...genuis. I can't believe it is an MTV movie, but it is, and it is a darn good watch. I will buy it today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit