Kingdom Hall set ablaze!

by Schizm 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Special K
    Special K
    The cause of the fire is under investigation, but officials found suspicious evidence at the scene, Dutcher said.

Suspicious evidence at the scene? Hmm? .. I wonder what that could be.

SK

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    If every KH everywhere would burn down all at once, would they go bankrupt

prolly not, but i'm sure they'd start panicking, thinking this was finally IT

• Dansk
    Dansk

I can actually see this type of thing happening more frequently as more and more people become injured to the core by the dogma and self-righteous elders. IT CAN NEVER BE RIGHT, THOUGH, but I fully understand how some profoundly frustrated soul could react in such a way (that's IF the fire WAS started deliberately, of course!).

As I've said long ago, I fear the day when someone injured by the society will take matters further than we've ever seen or heard of before. If someone has family still in the organisation and is cut off from seeing them, it could well push them over the edge. I've seen so many people fall victim to depression through the fault of unempathetic, unsympathetic and just genuinely inexperienced elders (they are not experts in human emotion counselling). I already know of one incident where a disgruntled JW poured petrol over another JW (he waited for him in the carpark) and threatened to strike a match he had in his hand. An elder intervened and was promptly hit to the ground. We do, indeed, live in dangerous times - but many elders and certain directives are to blame.

Shunning, disfellowshipping and marking can make a fragile mind burst.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I don't know, I *thought* I cleaned up quite thoroughly!

(For any FBI'ers listening in, no, I'm not serious.)

• melmac
    melmac

That's sure evidence that the witnesses are victims of persecution! That's all because they keep their integrity!

First, the burning of KHs! Then, the GT! At last, the big A!

• lawrence
    lawrence

So where the hell did the pubs meet for field circus? Couldn't take the day off, probably met at the donut shop and left a few tracts as a tip. Maybe one day all the KHs will burn, libraries and JC meeting rooms up in flames, the records, Crooklyn, and their entire BS archives - great day it would be, eh? All in flames!

• QCA1
    QCA1

spontaneous combustion me thinks

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Oh, the usual. A few used condoms around. You know, typical elders meeting stuff. Somebody must have got screwed over, a poor MS who wasn't getting in his 10 hours a month, or single mom who couldn't make it to enough meetings.

Or maybe they read parts of what remained of the books, and thought something looked amiss.

• Schizm
    Schizm

More news regarding the Kingdom Hall that burned in Perryton, Texas. http://www.amarillo.com/stories/010505/new_961793.shtml Excerps:

• Perryton church fire ruled arson.
    • Kingdom Hall in Perryton was intentionally set by an arsonist.
    • Vandalism found inside the building.
    • $1,000 reward
  • czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Anybody got a new light?

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit